After two years of frequent changes that do not improve my blogging experience but are promoted as if they do, I refuse to click the like button on this reblogged from the Staff blog post.
So how are the changes working for you?
Don’t forget to post your feedback to Editor Feedback.
While you are at it you can read all of the 14 pages of “excellent feedback” much of which is negative and has been ignored referred to here new editor feedback.
From parents and poets to journalists and politicians, WordPress.com’s publishing tools allow people to make their voices heard.
We have heard your excellent feedback on our interim editor and today, we’re excited to introduce our new editor: a faster, cleaner, and more streamlined way to create posts and pages, and share, promote, and manage content across all your WordPress sites.
Highlights: instant saving, quick sharing
- It’s fast, responsive, and allows you to create posts and pages quickly on desktop and mobile devices.
- Easily manage your posts, whether you run an individual blog or wrangle multiple sites, authors, and posts.
- Access draft posts with one click so that you can iterate and revise quickly when inspiration strikes.
- Content is automatically saved, allowing you to focus and write — free of distraction.
- Drag and drop photos, music files, documents, and videos right into your post or page.
- Tags, categories, and sharing tools…
View original post 95 more words