…You were no doubt hit by Panda and saw anywhere between a 15% – 60% drop in organic traffic from Google. This update was designed to weed out sites with low quality pages, however what defines ‘low quality’ is still very much up for debate, but here are some general guidelines.
- Keep content as unique as possible
- Try to add value instead of rewriting the news
- Delete old content that adds no value
- Increase social signals and trust
- Focus on usability and page structure
- Minimise ads and affiliate links above the fold