There are many elements that make a good business plan. It often takes time, patience and many revisions before you get it right. Unfortunately when rushing to get your funding in place and launch your business, your plan can get neglected. Below we have highlighted a few of the very common mistakes made when writing a business plan.
1. Unrealistic Financial Projections
2. Not Defining the Target Audience
4. Bad Research
5. No Focus on your Competition
6. Hiding Your Weaknesses
7. Not Knowing your Distribution Channels
8. Including Too Much Information
9. Being Inconsistent
10. One Writer, One Reader
Related posts found in this blog:
How to Become a Better Blogger 1
Creating a new blog
Business Blogging: Where’s social networking taking us?
Business Blogging, Freshness, Indexing and Google Caffeine