Thanksgiving has come and gone. Then I was and now I continue to be grateful:
- to be alive and to be healthy enough to heal from my head injury, hopefully, without any residual brain damage;
- to have the companionship, support and love of family, friends in my everyday life offline and online too;
- to have pets who love me;
- to have a home of my own and the ability to make enough income to keep it in good repair;
- to have good quality foods to eat and clothes to wear;
- to make enough money to pay my bills without going into debt;
- to be free of religion and superstition, and able to meditate and experience my true nature;
- to be able to be a friend to myself and others;
- to be able to set goals and achieve them;
- to be able to learn new skills every day;
- to live in a beautiful environment;
- to live in a community full of self reliant, positively focused and compassionate neighbors;
- to be able to enjoy the days of my life fully.
My body is healing. The muscle tearing has been replaced new muscle tissue. The vertebrae in my neck are now back in place and wearing a neck collar helps to provide some support. However, I’m not wearing it so often as to become dependent on it.
My brain is healing. The swelling has been greatly reduced and the pressure on my optical nerve has subsided. I still wear an eye patch when I experience symptoms and that helps me avoid getting eyestrain.
I still have problems with being able to concentrate and focus without provoking migraines. But I’m optimistic. I’m looking forward to a full recovery.
Gratitude for guest authors
Thanks for the support you gave me by becoming guest authors and writing terrific post for my readers during my healing process. I appreciate your kindness and generosity very much.
Ten Causes of Social Media Meltdown by Doc Nicole Sundene
Writers Block Exists No More by MeghnaK
Why having a well designed blog is important by Glen L Graham II
Synergy: The human side of Blogging by SBA
The importance of mutual friends on Digg by Benny Greenberg
Music in WordPress.com using goear and deezer by Roads
Google Chrome: not shiny yet by Richard
New settings for Media at wordpress.com by Richard
Avoiding the “more tag” woes by Richard
Adding scroll bars to text widgets by Richard
WordPress 2.7: What could it mean for WordPress.com bloggers by Richard
Post revisions feature at WordPress.com by Richard
SEO isn’t rocket science by voodookobra
Special thanks for his personal support to Teck, who has published 3 very useful posts for bloggers here:
Few Tips On How To Make A Successful Blog
Top 6 Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed Fast On The Interweb:
How To Lock In A Potential Audience